Because John Key apparently has a secret plan to end whaling in the Southern Ocean. But he won't tell us what it is - it's a secret, stupid!
I wonder what other secretive but genius plans he has been coming up with during his holiday. Here are my picks.
- Setting and meeting ambitious carbon reduction targets without actually doing anything.
- Closing the income gap with Australia by doing exactly the opposite of what the Australians did.
- Raising educational standards by ignoring experts who say your plans won't work, and proving that currency traders and accountants know more about education than those education-expert-type-persons.
- "Getting tough" on criminals and actually reducing crime in the process.
- Joining the SAS and singlehandedly winning the war in Afghanistan by taking down the Taliban leader in a knife fight.
- Being photographed with more All Blacks.