- During your visit to my website I may collect statistical data about your visit. If you’re lucky it will all be harmless stuff, such as the date, time and length of your visit, the URLs or addresses of the website pages you visit, the operating system, browser, search engine and IP address blah blah blah. Look, just assume I know everything about where you've been and how you got here. You would be amazed (and not a little bit disturbed) to learn what I know about you.
- I may use a third party to collect this information. How else am I going to do it? Do you think I sit here all day counting the number of visits to my site?
- I may use and disclose such statistical data for the following purposes:
- to attempt to work out the identity of pseudonymous commenters on my site, so I can blackmail or embarrass them; and
- for other shit yet to be determined by me.
- if I decide I want to;
- if there’s money in it; or
- if you’re Martyn Bradbury (Nah, that’s just my little joke).